Labels

Commentary (5) IPA (5) Wheat beer (2) Belgian (1) Homebrew (1) ICONS (1) Lambic (1) Pale Ale (1)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Manitou Springs Craft Lager Fest

August 13th and 14th.  Calling all beer drinkers, the craft lager fest is coming to downtown Manitou Springs. 
I will be volunteering on the 14th.  I am really looking forward to learning more about lagers and talking to brewers from all over.  There are going to be brewers and vendors from all over.  I have been told that there will even be a distiller on premise. 
I have found that the best way to join beer fests is to volunteer.  I am receiving a free ticket for the Saturday event and all I have to do is help setup and pour beer on Sunday.
So get some rest and come drink some beer.  Huzzah!!! 
www.craftlagerfestival.com

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I hope to see you there! -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph. Good to see your still following the beer blog. Its awesome that your going. Ill be wearing my read Arrogant Bastard shirt and hat. If we find each other we can share a beer tasting together. If your going on Sunday Ill pour you one. Huzzah!!

    ReplyDelete